A Fresh Start

Hello hello hello!

I'm Sam, you've probably come from my YouTube channel but that's cool! If you haven't, then welcome.. I make videos and it would mean a lot if you went and checked them out & subscribed: youtube.com/samcarruk.

But let me introduce myself properly to those who don't know me..

My name is Sam Carr, I'm a 21 year old student that's currently in his second year at university in London studying Media & Communications and 

I'm a lifestyle & travel videographer/photographer that aspires to travel the world documenting my journey. 
Welcome to the first blog post that I've made in a while but I can assure you that that is about to change. I've decided I'm going to write more blog posts as I really want to get more into writing! I also feel that sometimes it's a lot easier to type something up rather than turn a camera on and speak it. I want to make this blog something that can go alongside my channel, with posts relating to topics or events that I make videos on.. you know, just to add a little bit extra content to those who want it. I want to make this an outlet where I can write post about some of my favourite things that don't necessarily need a video for. I also want to use this as a place to share some of my favourite photos that I've taken as it's something that I'm really getting into more.

If any of you want me to do posts on any topics, then please let me know.


ALSO just a heads up, subscribe to my 2nd channel where I post silly vlogs as I'm going to New York later on this month and I'm daily vlogging my time out there. Subscribe so you don't miss out on it! youtube.com/moresamcarr


If you want to follow me on my social media, here are the links:


twitter.com/saamcarr | instagram.com/saamcarr | youtube.com/samcarruk | youtube.com/moresamcarr | facebook.com/samcarruk


Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time..

Sam

No comments