New York



So back in February, I went to New York for 4 days. It was incredible and I've posted so much about it on my social media because the trip was just so good. I posted a video on my main channel of it, and daily vlogged the whole trip on my 2nd channel. Go watch below!

It was my first holiday that I'd been on with friends and to be honest, I was incredibly nervous regardless of the fact that I'm really good friends with the people I went with. But in the end, it was fine because when we landed in New York, we all looking at each other like 'wtf, we're actually in New York'. Let me explain how this happened.. we were looking at cheap travel deals in the new year sales at places in Europe to go on a holiday but then New York popped up for a really cheap price for the flights and accommodation, so we booked it. The trip was overall unreal and I'm already looking on planning another trip back there soon. Here are some snaps that I just feel like sharing.. this post is very messy I know but I wanted to do something.





MAIN CHANNEL VIDEO:


DAILY VLOGS: 




Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time. -S.C.

(Again, apologies for the messy post. Trying to get into this blogging thing)

No comments