Los Angeles


I LOVE this picture.
It was such a nice surprise to randomly see Victoria Justice in CityWalk after like.. 4 years?!

WOW, that was a lot of photos.. oops!

Hello! It's been a long time and I keep forgetting to update this.. I'm so sorry.
But I've just got back from travelling a little bit so I've got tons of stories to share and of course, loads of photos to post from my adventures. I embarked on a trip of Los Angeles on the 18th July for 10 days and it was a holiday that I had been saving up to go for around a year. The main reason why? It had been a childhood dream of mine to go to Comic-Con in San Diego and as that is slightly south down the coast of California I decided that I couldn't go all that way and not go to Los Angeles, my favourite place that I've ever visited. The whole trip was just unreal, everything you see is so aesthetically pleasing.. hence why I took so many photos. I decided to make this little blog post to share some of my favourite photos, to get into this whole blogging thing again! They're all pretty much unedited and raw but that is because I don't have to time to edit every single one. I'll be posting more posts like this because I do love exploring new places and sharing my stories from the adventures I go on. 

Highlights?
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Griffith Park & Observatory
- Sight-seeing hop on/off buses (such a cool way to get to different places & you see SO much!)
- Seeing Victoria Justice after 4 years
- THE FOOD. JUST UNREAL.
- Starbucks. Americans, you slay.
- Cupcake ATM, seen it so much on Instagram so I had to visit. The cupcake was incredible.
 - Venice Beach
- SUNSETS. JUST STUNNING!!
- Train from Los Angeles to San Diego, the views along the coast of California was incredible


I also made a video on my trip to LA on my YouTube channel! I'm so proud of it, I feel like it's one of the best videos I've made so please go and have a watch and do the usual stuff - like, share and subscribe bla bla bla. I'd appreciate it loads :) 



I'm already planning to go back next year... for VidCon perhaps? We'll see ;)

Thank you for reading & I'll see you soon!

Lots of love, Sam x

No comments