Exploring London

(Credit to Ami (@AmiLeah_ for this shot of me taking a photo on my phone)


London - I love you.
This is the first of many posts to come about this city, I'm just incredibly love with everything about it. Living just outside of the capital, I've always been going into the city all of my life and every time is so special and so many memories are made. Now, I'm in London 3 - 4 days a week as I study there for university and I always end up making a day of it every time I go because there are so many things to do and see. Just like this day when one of my closest pals Sammi come down for the day - we went sight-seeing along the Thames, had (a bit too much) fun in the photo booth's in Topshop and Urban Outfitters on Oxford Street, drank Bubble Tea, demolished a Nando's and sat by Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square watching the evening traffic go by with Big Ben in full view. The entire day was so much fun and it was with such good company, I made new friends and had a lot of laughs. 

Go watch my video from the day to see more of what happened over on my Youtube channel.



Also go subscribe to Sammi as her vlog from the day will be going up soon! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZG8mlo4Et4-5iu5tVxc9Yw

Thank you for reading! 
Sam. 

No comments